Many things can go wrong on the water, so it is important to that the safety rules are followed. that why it is important, you stay up to date on safety regulations, Before you set sail.
You are allowed to sail in kayak most places in Denmark, but there are limitations, Especially om streams and close to bird sanctuaries. The limitations apply to the sailing itself but, to an even greater extent, where it is allowed to go ashore.
Find the good kayak-routes
To provide the best possible service and for your own safety , we ask you to comply with the following:
- If the windspeed i more than 8 m/s we reserve the right to cancel the rental agreement, unless you can prove you are experienced.
- The water temperature must be over 4 degrees unless you have a dry suit.
- When renting kayaks, the renter must sign a valid rental contract.
- the amount for rent and bookings for fishing trips and the deposit must be prepaid.
- That you are more than 18 years old or have an adult with you.
- Avoid crossing the sailing channel.
- Always stay close til land
- Remember a water proof bag for your mobile phone , in case of an emergency.
- Remember to bring water and food/snacks for the trip.
- It is your own responsibility to know the rules for sailing.
- All safety procedures must be followed.
- Alway wear life jacket in our kayaks.
- ALL SAILING IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!
- All kayaks are emptied of water and cleaned upon delivery.
- The rental company is responsible for the equipment.